Dominion Christian School is committed to providing a Christ-centered educational program of excellence, and to making that program accessible to all qualified families who desire to attend. We recognize the cost of a Christian school education is a major commitment for families. Therefore, we allocate a significant amount of funds to our need-based financial aid program.
The following criteria must be met in order to be considered for financial assistance:
- Financial assistance is available to both new and returning students.
- The student billing account must not be in arrears (currently-enrolled students).
- The student must be in good standing academically and behaviorally (currently-enrolled students).
- New students must meet all admissions criteria and must have been accepted for enrollment.
- No more than 50% of tuition will be awarded to any one student through the financial aid program.
- Grantees must re-apply for financial aid each year.
- An award of financial aid in one year does not imply that financial aid will be awarded in succeeding years, nor does it imply that the amount of aid granted will be the same in succeeding years.
- Students receiving financial aid must maintain a 2.5 GPA, or the financial aid will be revoked for the remainder of the school year.
The completion of the financial aid application is not a binding agreement that any assistance is available or will be granted.
- An admissions application or OE re-enrollment must be completed prior to submission of an application for financial aid.
- Families are to complete the FACTS "Grant & Aid Assessment" form. This may be completed online (https://online.factsmgt.com/aid). Sign-in using your existing FACTS User Name and password or new families are invited to create a new account. Only one form per family needs to be completed each year.
- All requested forms must be submitted to and verified by FACTS, including current year income tax returns, W-2 forms, and business tax returns, etc., before an application will be considered.
- The Financial Aid Committee reviews applications on an on-going basis. Your application must be in "verified" status with FACTS Grant & Aid before a determination is made. Early verified applications will receive priority review and award status.
- Financial Aid Award notifications will be e-mailed to the applicant email address on the date awarded.
- The financial aid acceptance must be electronically accepted and on-line enrollment must be completed within 7 days of the award notification, or the award may be revoked and the funds given to other students.