Although schools are currently closed due to the Coronavirus, we know parents are making plans now for the upcoming school year. Our admissions team is available to help you. If you would like to start the admissions process or have questions about our school, please contact our Director of Admissions, Lisa Stansel, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply online:
- Before an interview can be scheduled, the following items must be submitted:
- Application via online or paper
- $120 application fee
- Copy of birth certificate and immunization record
- Discipline record
- Most recent report card or transcript (complete form and give to current school)
- Standardized test (ITBS, Stanford, CRCT)
- Administrator recommendation
- Student Records Release form
We are currently accepting applications and interviewing students for the 2020-2021 school year.