Dominion Christian High School is committed to providing a Christ-centered educational program of excellence, and to making that program accessible to all qualified families who desire it. We recognize that financing a Christian school education is a major commitment for families. Therefore, we allocate a significant amount of funds to our need-based financial aid program.
The following criteria must be met in order to be considered for financial assistance:
- Financial assistance is available to both new and returning students.
- The student billing account must not be in arrears (currently-enrolled students).
- The student must be in good standing academically and behaviorally (currently-enrolled students).
- New students must meet all admissions criteria and must have been accepted for enrollment.
- No more than 50% of tuition will be awarded to any one student through the financial aid program.
- Grantees must re-apply for financial aid each year.
- An award of financial aid in one year does not imply that financial aid will be awarded in succeeding years, nor does it imply that the amount of aid granted will be the same in succeeding years.
- Students receiving financial aid must maintain a 2.5 GPA, or the financial aid will be revoked for the remainder of the school year.
The completion of the financial aid application is not a binding agreement that any assistance is available or will be granted.
- An admissions application or OE re-enrollment must be completed including payment of applicable enrollment fees and tuition deposit, prior to submission of an application for financial aid.
- Families are to complete the FACTS “Grant & Aid Assessment” form. This may be completed online (www.factstuitionaid.com). Only one form needs to be completed each year, even if you have several children at Dominion.
- All requested forms must be submitted to and verified by FACTS, including income tax returns, W-2 forms, etc., before an application will be considered.
- Financial aid applications must be submitted to FACTS, along with all supporting documentation, no later than March 15, 2013. After that date, there may be no funds available for financial aid.
- The Financial Aid Committee will review all applications to make a determination of recommended financial aid awards.
- Financial Aid Award Letters will be mailed to recipients on Friday, April 19, 2013.
- The financial aid acceptance letter must be signed and returned to the school by Monday, April 29, 2013, or the award may be revoked and the funds given to other students.
- Acceptance for admission is required prior to any award notification.
- For families who have unexpected needs arise after the March 15 deadline, the FACTS application may still be submitted. However, any awards will be dependent on the availability of funds in the financial aid budget.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 770-420-2153 or email email@example.com.
To apply with FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment -- Click Here to be directed to their web site.
|Dominion Christian Schools admits students of any race, color, gender, and national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship programs, or athletic and other school programs.