Step 3: Complete the Application
The application packet can be downloaded by choosing the appropriate application in the right-hand menu or you can obtain a packet by contacting the admissions office.
- Complete the application
- Submit application fee of $100 (non-refundable and non-transferable)
- Most recent high school transcript
- Most recent report card
- Most recent standardized test scores
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of immunization records
- Complete, sign and distribute any forms or requests to the applicant’s former school, including the teacher recommendation forms
- Submit the application documents, birth certificate, immunization and the application fee to the DCS admissions office
Upon receipt of your application, you will be contacted to schedule an interview for you and your student. Upon acceptance, the tuition deposit is required to secure your student's admittance at Dominion Christian Schools.