Dominion Christian Schools is committed to providing a Christ-centered educational program of excellence, and to making that program accessible to all qualified families who desire it. We recognize the cost of a Christian school education is a major commitment for families. Therefore, we allocate a significant amount of funds to our need-based financial aid program.
The following criteria must be met in order to be considered for financial assistance:
- Financial assistance is available to both new and returning students after enrollment is completed.
- The student billing account must not be in arrears (currently-enrolled students).
- The student must be in good standing academically and behaviorally (currently-enrolled students).
- New students must meet all admissions criteria and must have been accepted for enrollment.
- No more than 50% of tuition will be awarded to any one student through the financial aid program.
- Grantees must re-apply for financial aid each year.
- An award of financial aid in one year does not imply that financial aid will be awarded in succeeding years, nor does it imply that the amount of aid granted will be the same in succeeding years.
- Students receiving financial aid must maintain a 2.5 GPA, or the financial aid will be revoked for the remainder of the school year.
The completion of the financial aid application is not a binding agreement that any assistance is available or will be granted.
- An admissions application or OE re-enrollment must be completed including payment of applicable enrollment fees and tuition deposit, prior to submission of an application for financial aid.
- Families are to complete the FACTS "Grant & Aid Assessment" form. This may be completed online (https://online.factsmgt.com/aid). Sign-in using your existing FACTS User Name and password. Only one form needs to be completed each year, even if you have several children at Dominion.
- All requested forms must be submitted to and verified by FACTS, including current year income tax returns, W-2 forms, etc., before an application will be considered.
- Financial aid applications must be submitted to FACTS, along with all supporting documentation, no later than Wednesday, March 11, 2015 (1st pass) and April 15, 2015 (2nd Pass). After that date, there may be no funds available for financial aid.
- The Financial Aid Committee will review all applications to make a determination of recommended financial aid awards.
- Financial Aid Award Letters will be mailed to recipients as awarded on or before Friday, April 30, 2015.
- The financial aid acceptance letter must be signed and returned to the school within 7 days of the award letter, or the award may be revoked and the funds given to other students.
- Acceptance for admission and completed enrollment is required prior to any award notification.